Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Start of a Blog??

Shall I start a blog?  Do I have anything to say?  Will anyone listen?  Do I want anyone to hear?  Let's give it a try and see.

I'm back to working on a quilt that I've had on hold for almost 2 years.  The quilt was designed by Sue Garman and published on The Quilt Show.  It was their 2009 Block of the Month.  All the fabrics I selected were from my stash.  I'll probably have to buy fabric for the backing but that's a ways off yet.  :)  I've finished the instructions through the month of April and am currently working on the blocks for May.  Here's what it looks like so far.


I'm really hoping to keep motivated on this quilt.  Maybe keeping a blog and posting about my progress will keep me going on it.

Something new I've got going on is a new book and dvd I've just gotten.  It's a Bible study by Lysa TerKeurst called Made To Crave.  It's about how God made us to crave Him, not food or other things.  My hope is that doing the study will bring me closer to Him and get me healthier in the process.  Melissa Taylor is hosting an online Bible study using the book so I'll be following along with that also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment